STRESS FREE HOLIDAY TIPS
Throwing a holiday party - whether a sit-down dinner or simple cocktail party - doesn't have to be stressful. A casual party can have plenty of sparkle and style with a few simple details. Follow our advice and enjoy your next holiday event from the planning process until the moment your guests say adieu.
- Prepare for the event a day early lining out 3-4 simple menu items. Remember, finger foods can be just as fun as a full course meal!
- If children are included in the festivities, plan a kids table complete with coloring and crafts to keep them entertained.
- Serve a drink buffet complete with your favorite collection of wines, warm beverages and sparkly holiday cocktails. Set all glasses and drink mixers on one table for guests to gather. Watch and see how the guests mingle and interact with the casual party atmosphere!
- Make custom name tags for each guest with mini chalkboards and fall leaves.
- Write guest names with a chalk pen in advance, keeping the pen on hand for last minute guests. Don't forget to set the buffet table with mini pumpkins that are all the craze this season!
- Spice up the desserts with a Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread recipe with Eggnog Glaze.
Photos by LaFleur staff photographer on location at Caldera Springs Sunriver, Oregon. Plan a holiday get-together at Caldera Spring's 'Glowstone Loop' vacation home.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.